ENTERPRISE THAT HARNESSES the POWER of DANCE TO HELP PEOPLE FEEL MORE ENERGISED, MOTIVATED AND HAPPY!
WHO WE ARE
Dance for Good designs and runs short 'dance breaks' for company teams during meetings to promote physical and mental wellbeing and boost energy, connectivity and productivity.
We also bring dance to events and conferences as an ice-breaker, energiser or team-builder.
The revenue generated is then used to provide free dance and movement sessions for people in the community and charities.
Dance Breaks for Company Teams
•Dance breaks for team meetings and workshops to achieve different objectives, including:
- Team connection
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving
• The format is typically 10-15 minutes, with a short intro then a 3 to 5min dance, tailored to your specific needs, and finishing with a fascinating nugget of science
• Currently via Zoom. Can also be live, once social distancing rules are relaxed!
See Examples Here
Dance During Events and Conferences
Tailored to your needs, online or live, and can include:
Short dance breaks as an energiser, ice-breaker or team-builder
"Strictly” style dance competitions in teams or individually, with a professional dancer as teachers. Judges can include company executives!
Professional comedian or journalist host/MC
Dance show by professional dancers
Dance for Good in the Community
• With money generated on the company side, we provide free dance sessions in the community, working with dance professionals and dance therapists.
• Sessions tailored to the physical abilities and needs of each group
• Via Zoom or in person, according to preference and feasibility.
WHY DANCE IS
GOOD FOR YOU
Dance has been proven
scientifically to have lots of amazing benefits for teams. We summarise these using the STEP concept.